1 package Andouille sausage - cut into 1/2 inch circles
1 bunch of celery (it cooks down so you want a lot) - cut into 1/2 inch chunks
1 bunch of scallions - cut into 1/2 inch pieces
3 tablespoons vegetable or canola oil
1 lb jumbo shrimp (you can increase or decrease the amount depending on how much shrimp you are craving
1. Warm oil in a big pot - like a Le Creuset - something that's going to retain heat.
2. Drop in the celery and stir every 2 minutes or so. I let it cook for a good 10 minutes until it softens just a little bit, and prep all the other ingredients while it cooks down.
3. Add sausage. Stir every 1 - 2 minutes.
4. When the sausage is almost done, add the scallions and shrimp.
5. When the shrimp is cooked through - it's all done. So yummy! Serve with rice on the side - something not too spicy that will compete with the flavors of the dish...white rice or rice pilaf works well.